5.28.2009

Island/Boat Party


To celebrate whatever you want, I'm formally inviting one and all out to the Toronto Island Marina this saturday to party on the boat. The last ferry leaves centre island for downtown at 11:30 pm, so it's a glorious afternoon drunken sailor bonanza! You'll fit in at the marina if you have a tall boy in your hand.
If you'd like to come please call me at 647 296 8372 to make arrangements and answer your questions. If we decide to go out for a cruise on the lake, please bring a floatation device. I only have two life jackets and a life ring.

I don't have a job anymore so BYOB ;)

Hope you can make it! Any kind of costume is always a good idea.

-Cap

1 comment:

La Sporgenza said...

Justin - didn't notice this until late yesterday. Thanks for the invite but my parents are in town this weekend. Raincheck?