12.13.2008

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it in Scott


From Kendall's email this afternoon...

Scott,

I have some bad news to warn you about... last night I slipped on some ice and landed on my side pretty badly, I thought I might have broken my ribs but I went to the hospital this morning for x-rays and apparently i just banged them up real good. I've been given some percocets and stuff for the pain, but the pain is definitely there. I think that since it's not broken, and with the aid of pharmaceuticals, I should be fine for my shift on wednesday (though possibly useless on ice cream). I am hoping that today's pain will be the worst, but I just wanted to give you a heads up and wanr you that I may be rather slow for the next week or two.

Please also excuse any typos - I am typing with one hand because when I got home from the hospital I managed to slice a chunk of my finger off on a soup can. I bet you just can't wait to have my klutzy presence in your store! I'm such a disaster, you'd better have me over for drinks soon before it's too late.

K

6 comments:

the coelacanth said...

i am not a bum.....i'm a jerk!

La Sporgenza said...

Of all of your cryptic posts Joe, this is the crypticest so far. I have no idea what you're on about.

None.

La Sporgenza said...

I have 48 pairs of socks and 14 singles. Does that seem excessive?

Chandles said...

48 pairs of socks is way excessive. 14 singles is just weird.

These comments are both a bit cryptic, especially when stoned on percocets.

Dropkick said...

Cryptology up the ying yang up in here.

get better kendall

La Sporgenza said...

OK Joe's reference to The Jerk with Steve Martin.

Still not sure how many socks is reasonable. Assume pairs (I'm not sure if the 14 singles infers that I've lost 14 or found 14) Ignore them.

Is 30 pairs (60 sox) too many? What about underwear? Need a ballpark (number) on that one too.