12.01.2009

December!

Phew!  What a whirlwind "November Noir" was, a flurry of brilliant posts coming almost non-stop from our resident Noird (TM), La Sprenza.  See what happens, folks, when you get a month's free reign and the captive audience of all four readers?  This past month's noir-centric posts certainly rivaled the horror coverage that peppered the blog from mid-Sept. through Oct.  BUT - that was from a team of several dedicated viewers all pushing toward the same goal, whereas this past month has been a solo publishing juggernaut, the lone genius, if you will.  Put it this way - Sept./Oct. was kinda like The Beatles AND George Martin, and November was like Brian Wilson.

ANYWAYYYYY - a new month, a new look (lest the casual reader think that all this golldarn blog covers is noir)...  Let's get back at it (assuming y'all ain't reviewed out from that year end book thing).  Looking forward to 12 different reviews of Up from Kendall alone...

3 comments:

La Sporgenza said...

This from I guy who's entire contribution to the blog last month was adding labels to Tom's and my real posts and posting pictures of your pet Frankenjules.

Blow me.

the coelacanth said...

me in october: 14 posts of halloween-specific content for a rough average of 1 post every two days (not to mention almost singlehandedly keeping the halloween coverage alive...

you in november: 2 posts of noir-specific content over 30 days, for an average of 1 post every 15 days.

I WIN!!!!! I WIN!!!!! OH GOD, I WIN!!!!!

La Sporgenza said...

ahhhh.... once again....




blow me.